! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Justice for 39 - Page 1/2

Subject: Justice for 39
Replies: 13 Views: 2250
> »
bigdunc 15.04.14 - 06:37pm
On 29 th May it will of been 29 years .I wonder if we will hear a sorry of Liverpool fans for this disaster . * +

gersbust 15.04.14 - 06:59pm
fking scumbag facepalm today is not the day to bring this up only a bitter pr1ck would do a topic like this * +

bigdunc 15.04.14 - 07:07pm
Try telling that to 39 Italian family's .I have no problem with justice for 96 but if 1 gets justice so should 39 juve fans .I should of expected Numpty to play the moral high ground . * +

gersbust 15.04.14 - 07:14pm
scumbag of the highest couldnt even let the 96 have their day * +

bigdunc 15.04.14 - 07:34pm
As Roberto Martinez said today fans should not die at a football match but you can't claim the high ground on one issue but totally ignore another that your responsible for .as for you Numpty your just showing your double standards as you being a Celtic would not think twice about glassing a rangers fan . * +

silverjx 15.04.14 - 07:35pm
Hope your not digging me with that Njackets!...my comment was referring about the video doing the rounds of Silva throwing his ripped Armband on the ground and the Liverpool supporters up in arms about it saying he needs deporting for been disgraceful to the memory...I respect Hillsborough and JF96 as well as Bradford and Heysel. Stop clutching at straws * +

gersbust 15.04.14 - 09:02pm

@ bigdunc - 15.04.14 - 07:34pm
As Roberto Martinez said today fans should not die at a football match but you can't claim the high ground on one issue but totally ignore another that your responsible for .as for you Numpty your just showing your double standards as you being a Celtic would not think twice about glassing a rangers fan .

I have Rangers fans as friends you small minded c**t facepalm * +

bigdunc 15.04.14 - 09:23pm
And I have Liverpool fans as friends and told them the same as I've put in here ok spud lol * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search