! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

F1 new season - Page 1/7

Subject: F1 new season
Replies: 46 Views: 12488
> »
norega 15.03.14 - 04:43pm
Wtf have they done to the cars ? They sound like a fked old ford focus lol * +

norega 15.03.14 - 04:44pm
Totaaly ruined with all these cr*p new rules,thank god for moto gp * +

spartan2 15.03.14 - 07:47pm
1.6 V6 turbocharged engines with a large battery pack and a couple of systems to harvest wasted energy. A turbo naturally makes an engine quieter because before it's just straight through exhausts with nothing in the way of the high velocity gas. Sound is also technically wasted energy.

They actually now have much more peak torque and they are going to be massively fast in a straight line because of that and less drag. They are gonna be hitting 230mph+ at Monza. * +

brainy02 15.03.14 - 10:48pm
All the rules changes would get accustomed to has time goes on! Hamilton seem to be finding joy now so i will say he makes hay while the sunshines now because any moment vettel picks it would be a smooth ride for the redbull lad, hes such a fast learner * +

musho77 15.03.14 - 10:56pm
might watch it if im awake audi that should put me to sleep lol zoom zoom zoom * +

spartan2 15.03.14 - 11:59pm
The sound might seem disappointing and engine rule changes expensive but necessary. No manufacturer cared about the sport much because it was becoming irrelevant, the engine technology outmoded and pointless in relation to road car technology.

The new powertrains are bang up to date and their development totally useful to modern hybrid designs. Which is why Honda are coming back. They never would have without this. * +

norega 16.03.14 - 09:16am
I know all that waffle ,They sound like cr*p and look like cr*p. * +

shade013 16.03.14 - 03:09pm
''Bernie says think before you drive '' signs facepalm * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page