! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Scottish young players - Page 1/6

Subject: Scottish young players
Replies: 38 Views: 5373
> »
baz6 26.09.13 - 08:15pm
Ryan Gauld and John Souttar both being watched by the likes of Man City,United,Spurs to name a few. Gauld at 17 and Souttar just turned 17 on Wednesday have made Big waves since breaking into Dundee United's first team last season and have carried that into this season. The tannadice youth scheme is producing some quality players again, but I'm struggling to think when last any of the aforementioned English clubs last did so. Yes they have bought young players in, but who have they actually brought through themselves in the last decade? I'm sure I'll be proven wrong in here, so let the ripping beginlol.gif

* +

gersbust 26.09.13 - 08:23pm
Ryan Gauld is too lightweight at the minute and the clubs down south need top players now and cant afford to wait on the youth coming through the ranks * +

4juice 26.09.13 - 09:00pm
Islam feruz * +

baz6 26.09.13 - 09:05pm
Came from Celtic 4juicefacepalm.gif * +

viner 26.09.13 - 09:26pm
United have brought through Welbeck, Cleverley, Evans and Fletcher in recent years who are still at the club plus numerous others who've been sold on. * +

gersbust 26.09.13 - 10:24pm
Sterling aint a Liverpool youth player though * +

stexefc 26.09.13 - 10:24pm

@ baz6 - 26.09.13 - 08:15pm
Ryan Gauld and John Souttar both being watched by the likes of Man City,United,Spurs to name a few. Gauld at 17 and Souttar just turned 17 on Wednesday have made Big waves since breaking into Dundee United's first team last season and have carried that into this season. The tannadice youth scheme is producing some quality players again, but I'm struggling to think when last any of the aforementioned English clubs last did so. Yes they have bought young players in, but who have they actually brought through themselves in the last decade? I'm sure I'll be proven wrong in here, so let the ripping beginlol

I'm guessing there's a dig in there somewhere Baz but I'm not sure what you're getting at. Most of the England team have been brought through in the past decade by English clubs, so have f*gregas and Pique. Everton have brought through 3 England * +

stexefc 26.09.13 - 10:25pm
Nevermind, I misread your post lol * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum