! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Europa League - Page 1/2

Subject: Europa League
Replies: 9 Views: 2212
> »
orbital7 6.08.13 - 03:26am
Can anybody of sane mind explain to me what the point of this competition is...it is the poisoned chalice that 90 of clubs dnt want to play in....was fine as the uefa cup when it was a knockout comp,but if u start in qualifying u can play 22 games if u make the final...absolutely crazy!...well done Michel platini,keep up the good work sir!! * +

4juice 6.08.13 - 03:29am
Clapping * +

orbital7 6.08.13 - 03:36am
90percent.... * +

musho77 6.08.13 - 04:49pm
i like being in it nod but it has been 22 years waiting lol i dont like the fact teams from the champions league drop into it if they finish 3rd in their group * +

leonking 6.08.13 - 05:07pm
Its become pointless.the european equivalent of the league cup or whatever they call that at the moment * +

stu7 6.08.13 - 06:04pm
just about every country take it seriously except england,and as wils**te said,teams will take it more seriously now,particularly the english teams who have not in the past * +

orbital7 7.08.13 - 04:00am
ok fair point,it is 90percent of english teams i was talking about,but like musho i dnt agree with champions league failures being given a european lifeline in it...maybe teams from these shores may take it more seriously with champions lge place the carrot,but generally teams outside top 4 dnt have the squads to play another 20 or so games,just look at Newcastle last season compared to the previous one when they were 5th...just don't think the format is right....we'll see! * +

ranker12 8.08.13 - 03:14am
league of loosers,who cudnt compete 4top4 in league n who cudnt stand pressure of UCL. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search