! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

murray - Page 1/3

Subject: murray
Replies: 17 Views: 2542
> »
teyrn 23.06.13 - 12:04am
It annoys me how the english claim murray who is scottish as one of there greatest tennis players. If he wins wimbledon every english newspaper will have him on the front page apart form the daily star and the same would be if there was a northern irish or welsh top world tennis player. * +

r3ckless 23.06.13 - 12:19am
shiit happens * +

rawtex 23.06.13 - 09:25am

@ teyrn - 23.06.13 - 12:04am
It annoys me how the english claim murray who is scottish as one of there greatest tennis players. If he wins wimbledon every english newspaper will have him on the front page apart form the daily star and the same would be if there was a northern irish or welsh top world tennis player.

Im assuming ure from scotland.maybe on ure profile u should put ure from scotland instead of UK.it must of really p*ssed u off to murray singing OUR national anthem at the olympics lol * +

stu7 23.06.13 - 11:37am
think u will find alot of English dont give a s**t about himyes * +

silver66 23.06.13 - 10:08pm

@ teyrn - 23.06.13 - 12:04am
It annoys me how the english claim murray who is scottish as one of there greatest tennis players. If he wins wimbledon every english newspaper will have him on the front page apart form the daily star and the same would be if there was a northern irish or welsh top world tennis player.

you should be grateful for any positive publicity being from scotland. * +

silver66 23.06.13 - 10:09pm

@ njackets - 23.06.13 - 03:24pm
I couldn't care less if he was Welsh, Scottish, English, N.Irish we're all British as far as I'm concerned he is a miserable b****rd though and I find I very hard to support him when he has the personality of a brick!

says another brick. * +

steph.81 23.06.13 - 10:54pm
They dont claim him as english, they say hes british which he is. Wheres the problem? * +

gersbust 24.06.13 - 12:08am
British when he wins and Scottish when he gets beat facepalm wonder if fergie gets a hard time after his England comment tonight * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search