! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Lions - Page 1/11

Subject: Lions
Replies: 75 Views: 9386
> »
propidol 30.04.13 - 03:31pm
That is a shocking set of selections. He clearly made these way before November because it bears little resemblance to form at both club and international level. * +

musho77 30.04.13 - 03:46pm
explain, i thought ryan jones would of made it * +

musho77 30.04.13 - 03:49pm
think he has made a mistake with the captain choice though * +

propidol 30.04.13 - 04:44pm
I think Ryan Jones should have made it too. As definitely should have Robshaw who would have been my tour captain and Wilko. He has only taken 2 fly halves and one of those is Sexton. I like Warburton as a player but he is a constant injury concern and his tenure as captain has been sporadic at best. He even turned down the captaincy for the Wales v England 6 Nations decider. He has even included Matt Stevens. Rob Kearney is a proven international but has been way off his game. * +

musho77 30.04.13 - 04:46pm
he wanted to take wilko but he didnt want to be picked for the tour, nod * +

propidol 30.04.13 - 04:53pm
Wilko wanted to be picked but he would just have to leave a little later because of his club commitments. Wilko is the inform fly half in Europe at the minute. But its other selections as well like Gray at lock. He has achieved nothing for club or country, you could have had Launchbury instead or Donnacha Ryan instead of Paul O Connell. But I would definitely have taken Brown over Kearney even though neither will be your starting full back. * +

propidol 5.06.13 - 01:14pm
A decent start by The Lions by putting 69 on an admittedly weakened Western Force side. Lions scoring more points than the Australians got runs in the cricket yesterday. * +

dgsn 6.06.13 - 01:18am
A weakened force side shouldnt even be considered 1st grade. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-11
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum