! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Chelsea FC - Page 77/84

Subject: Chelsea FC
« <> »
4juice 19.12.15 - 06:31pm
He's winning games at bayern but most of the players doesnt like him, he's famed for his schoolboys regiment. And Utd, i really dont think bobby charlton or sir alex fancies the idea of getting a big name manager to manage the club. I expect giggs or even quieroz to manage them, if the earlier rumors are true. * +

spartan2 20.12.15 - 01:44pm
Mourinho is a gamble. At this point he is a because of what happened at Chelsea. He isn't a bad manager overnight but he did orchestrate his own downfall and the loss of the players in this media storm. That was one of the reasons why United didn't talk to him for the job AFAIK, worried about the sort of attention and drama he attracts to a club * +

4juice 20.12.15 - 01:57pm
stop denying yourself, mourinho REFUSED man utd job when contacted by fergie because chelsea's were available as well at that time and obviously he prefered them. * +

spartan2 20.12.15 - 03:22pm
Mourinho has been sucking up to the United hierarchy for years open your eyes lol.gif * +

9362 20.12.15 - 08:15pm

@ spartan2 - 19.12.15 - 02:41pm
I don't see Van Gaal getting the boot unless the club looks to be finishing outside the top 4. Assuming it finishes in the top 4 I don't think he'll be sacked in the summer either. I think most fans would prefer one of Guardiola, Ancelotti or Mourinho immediately however. If the seat was available pretty sure United would have the pick of them. But it isn't.

Not guardiola * +

obi_jon 20.12.15 - 08:44pm
Reports saying that Chelsea have been talking to Diego Simeone for the last month. * +

4juice 20.12.15 - 09:46pm
I like him as a coach but argies are an as* in the premier league. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-84
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark