! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Chelsea FC - Page 76/84

Subject: Chelsea FC
« <> »
4juice 19.12.15 - 01:37am
He will go to madrid or bayern over man utd, surely he's sick of the english FA and media lol No chance he will come to united at least in the next five years or so, let alone to arsenal. * +

spartan2 19.12.15 - 02:41pm
I don't see Van Gaal getting the boot unless the club looks to be finishing outside the top 4. Assuming it finishes in the top 4 I don't think he'll be sacked in the summer either. I think most fans would prefer one of Guardiola, Ancelotti or Mourinho immediately however. If the seat was available pretty sure United would have the pick of them. But it isn't. * +

silverjx 19.12.15 - 04:04pm

@ wilshire - 18.12.15 - 11:38pm
when he said the 'better team lost' after real knocked united out the CL, then fergie announcing he would retire not long after that match, i thought he was nailed on to take over. just like klopp with liverpool, the time to act is now for united, get mourinho in asap..

Apparently he was gutted when he wasn't chosen to takeover after fergie. Think now wouldn't be a good time to get him, his mind isn't going to be in the game at this point * +

obi_jon 19.12.15 - 04:52pm

@ spartan2 - 19.12.15 - 02:41pm
I don't see Van Gaal getting the boot unless the club looks to be finishing outside the top 4. Assuming it finishes in the top 4 I don't think he'll be sacked in the summer either. I think most fans would prefer one of Guardiola, Ancelotti or Mourinho immediately however. If the seat was available pretty sure United would have the pick of them. But it isn't.

Not even after losing to Norwich? * +

4juice 19.12.15 - 05:14pm
Pmpl man scum * +

4juice 19.12.15 - 05:15pm
Guardiola was s**t according to ibrahimovic book. Pep been found out at bayern now what a fraud he is. * +

spartan2 19.12.15 - 06:05pm
Guardiola has had the benefit of inheriting superb sides and so there is a question mark over his ability to deal with lesser player but he's hardly been proven a fraud at Bayern facepalm.gif Ancelotti looks like he'll take over there shutting Mourinho out.

If United fired Van Gaal tomorrow and moved to install one of the above I doubt anyone would miss him. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-84
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index