! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Chelsea FC - Page 70/84

Subject: Chelsea FC
« <> »
spartan2 6.12.15 - 11:55pm
The Premier League is exciting because of the unpredictability but the level of quality is so s**t these days. It could take a while for anyone to really get back to mid/late 00's of the English clubs in Europe. * +

gersbust 7.12.15 - 02:43pm

@ spartan2 - 6.12.15 - 11:55pm
The Premier League is exciting because of the unpredictability but the level of quality is so s**t these days. It could take a while for anyone to really get back to mid/late 00's of the English clubs in Europe.

Utd being a prime case * +

spartan2 8.12.15 - 01:14am
No denying that. Still, could be worse though..... * +

4juice 10.12.15 - 01:39am

@ spartan2 - 6.12.15 - 11:55pm
The Premier League is exciting because of the unpredictability but the level of quality is so s**t these days. It could take a while for anyone to really get back to mid/late 00's of the English clubs in Europe.

Beside the first few years of the new millenium, chelsea have been to every knockout stage, mostly as group winners. Except in 2013 thats it. I would say the same too about the gunners. Man utd and liverpool are the embarestment however you spelt it. The english are doing an italian. * +

spartan2 10.12.15 - 01:35pm
You mean apart from United and Liverpool having each won it more times than the aforementioned Arsenal and Chelsea put together, managing a giant 0 and 1 times respectively. That 1 time being the most undeserved and luckiest winning run I have personally ever witnessed lol.gif okay, it's the taking part that counts right? * +

im.joker 10.12.15 - 05:25pm
coupe, ktbffh * +

4juice 11.12.15 - 10:44am
This is champions league not 8 team european cup lol Chelsea runs they were faced with Napoli and Barca, two very strong teams at that time. And 'luckiest winning run' should be awarded to man utd in 2011. Marseille, crisis Chelsea and Schalke. Luckily they got smashed by proper barca at wembley lol * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-84
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index