! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Chelsea FC - Page 54/84

Subject: Chelsea FC
« <> »
spartan2 26.05.14 - 01:30am
Ferdinand cost 30m, but was a world class defender in his prime, one half of one of the best defensive partnerships the premier league and probably europe has seen the past 20 years and played over 450 games for the club. Seemed expensive then, I would call it decent value now. Rooney like Ferdinand proved his transfer fee worth over that time in the most dominant side after they signed.

Many feel Rooney should have done more with his talent and he probably should have but I doubt anyone would say he wasn't worth the 27m or whatever the ten years he has had.

Carroll didn't manage 60 apps for Liverpool and he couldn't muster a dozen goals. * +

gersbust 26.05.14 - 01:54am
if only Rooney cost Utd 27 million * +

cantona 26.05.14 - 07:52am

@ 4juice - 25.05.14 - 10:55pm
Fellaini was bought by Everton chairman for 15 million. He attracted huge interest from big clubs like Barcelona, AC Milan, Real Madrid and of course , Manchester United one time during his playing days at Everton. I would say he is worth at least 30m before his transfer to scums. He flopped there like many of United's big signing in their first season. (carrick, veron, de gea, tosic, zaha, hargreaves, anderson). Selling him for 15m will be a bargain to the buyer.

Not sure why Hargreaves and Anderson are on that list. Both were great in their first season before injury and obesity took over. * +

spartan2 26.05.14 - 08:35am

@ gersbust - 26.05.14 - 01:54am
if only Rooney cost Utd 27 million

I said 27m or whatever. 27 or 30 or whatever you want. Still wouldn't say he wasn't worth it when over ten years he has been. * +

bigdunc 26.05.14 - 10:01am
Still think you got Rooney on the cheap .suppose it evens itself out with the fellani fee .worth 22 to 25 max . * +

4juice 26.05.14 - 11:00am
If Rooney hasnt scored as many goals as he had in his first season, people will be already screaming their lungs out over the price tag. I can now proclaim Torres transfer fees was well justified. * +

cantona 26.05.14 - 11:23am
He only got 11 league goals plus 6 cup in his first season. He was brilliant to watch though and looked more likely to develop as a world class player than Ronaldo * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-84
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index