! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Chelsea FC - Page 53/84

Subject: Chelsea FC
« <> »
4juice 25.05.14 - 10:00pm
PSG wants to buy everyone plus Hazard has upgraded himself from losc lille to the premier league, dont see any reason why he would play back in that silly league. Plus i think he already won the league title there in 2010/2011 lol * +

spartan2 25.05.14 - 10:32pm

@ njackets - 25.05.14 - 08:40pm
I see your point, just think we could of got Fallaini for 8mill quid cheaper! Heard over a garden fence Hazzard might be going to PSG after the World Cup if it's true you have to wonder wtf's going on here and question the fees involved.

Fellaini was ridiculous but he was still worth probably 20m at the time and maybe 15 now, Carroll was never worth more than 15m at any point in his career so far * +

4juice 25.05.14 - 10:43pm

@ njackets - 25.05.14 - 10:27pm
He's had a public spat with s**t coat though you never know how deep feelings are running behind the scenes, he's already got rid of Mata not out of the question he'd get rid of another top player to fund his own little spending spree to get his own players in.

That spat was only a one time occurance and Hazard himself have accepted the deriding he received from the boss, who have praised and congratulate him throughout the season. If Hazard were to keep this ill feeling because of this rare critique and moved club, then he is a complete cretin. Furthermore, at this moment, there's no attacking midfielders more exciting than him. Maybe only Di Maria. * +

4juice 25.05.14 - 10:55pm

@ spartan2 - 25.05.14 - 10:32pm
Fellaini was ridiculous but he was still worth probably 20m at the time and maybe 15 now, Carroll was never worth more than 15m at any point in his career so far

Fellaini was bought by Everton chairman for 15 million. He attracted huge interest from big clubs like Barcelona, AC Milan, Real Madrid and of course , Manchester United one time during his playing days at Everton. I would say he is worth at least 30m before his transfer to scums. He flopped there like many of United's big signing in their first season. (carrick, veron, de gea, tosic, zaha, hargreaves, anderson). Selling him for 15m will be a bargain to the buyer. * +

4juice 25.05.14 - 11:02pm
Carroll was a desperate buy. He was in red hot form in the first 4 months of the premier league and has already caused ruckus in the championship before that. He was a deadline day buy if i remember correctly and Liverpool, afraid Suarez might be a flop, bought Carroll in rush having sold Torres and possibly getting the sticks by the fans for it. * +

spartan2 26.05.14 - 12:33am
Both were.....terrible. Carroll stands out because Liverpool paid more than double he was ever worth and how he still stands as the most expensive English player facepalm.gif

Downing wasn't worth remotely 20m either but he was probably worth at least 10-12m, as an Englishman who had a decent season before. Indeed that is what Villa paid for him.

Fellaini was never worth 30m or 27m, but he was worth at least 20m. Not 20m of Manchester United's money though.... * +

4juice 26.05.14 - 01:19am
Ferdinand and Rooney were both worth 30m that time because they excelled in manchester facepalm whereas the flops always got slated for their price tags. What logic is this facepalm facepalm.gif If Rooney score 10 goals a season, people will be saying he is worth no more than 15m before his move to manchester. So are you saying man utd was foolish to pay big for a kid who scored no more than 20 goals for Everton?Didisaythat.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-84
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index