! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Xpert Eleven 2012 - Page 504/505

Subject: Xpert Eleven 2012
« <> »
stu7 27.06.15 - 10:20am
chav.gifstill unbeaten in two seasons * +

ne38 29.06.15 - 12:56am

@ obi_jon - 25.06.15 - 07:30pm
wave.gifI am. I'm looking quite good for promotion this season, barring disasters. There will only be you and Ash(ne38) left in the old PSF league soon brainy. I expected you to be challenging for promotion by now as well, maybe next season.

Thought there was five about or six of us still left from the old psf? Anyway can't get used to these new match day, lost count of the amount of times i have not set tacticts over the last 2 seasons * +

obi_jon 2.07.15 - 10:06pm

@ ne38 - 29.06.15 - 12:56am
Thought there was five about or six of us still left from the old psf? Anyway can't get used to these new match day, lost count of the amount of times i have not set tacticts over the last 2 seasons

There's 6 in totalnod.gif, the 3 who got promoted(annii, nobby and nath) and then there's brainy, yourself and me still left in div4(old PSF), although i'm mathematicaly certain of promotion now, so it looks like it will just be the two of you next season.
Interestingly it's the 3 relegated SSS league teams who are occupying the bottom 3 and it's the 2 former PSF teams of 4juice(quit due to new match day) and Dave(sadly passed away) that are currently in the promotion positions. * +

4juice 2.07.15 - 10:40pm
Party for sporting lesbian * +

brainy02 4.07.15 - 08:38am

@ obi_jon - 2.07.15 - 10:06pm
There's 6 in totalnod.gif, the 3 who got promoted(annii, nobby and nath) and then there's brainy, yourself and me still left in div4(old PSF), although i'm mathematicaly certain of promotion now, so it looks like it will just be the two of you next season.
Interestingly it's the 3 relegated SSS league teams who are occupying the bottom 3 and it's the 2 former PSF teams of 4juice(quit due to new match day) and Dave(sadly passed away) that are currently in the promotion positions.

Mine was well planned.... I should be getting out of that div by next season... Just bidding my time down here... Need to develop some part of that team a bit for a better challenge next season * +

obi_jon 9.07.15 - 12:57am

@ 4juice - 2.07.15 - 10:40pm
Party for sporting lesbian

They were renamed Twin Peaks. * +

obi_jon 7.02.21 - 11:56am
Anyone still playing X11?

The game has just had it's first new update in over 6yrs.omfg.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-505
+ my page
+ functions