! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Mayweather v Sugar Ray Leonard - Page 4/4

Subject: Mayweather v Sugar Ray Leonard
« <
norega 8.09.15 - 10:47am

@ njackets - 8.09.15 - 06:14am
You think Floyd hits anywhere near as hard as Hagler or Leonard? Hearns was never out boxed ever! He was a freak of nature as a welter due to his size and range. Floyd would of had absolutely nothing for Hearns Floyd was just too small, Hearns would of jabbed Floyd to pieces.

I see hearns fight in the flesh not on tv , been a boxing fan for 30 years and everyone has an opinion and i think honestly that despite his size and power against great defensive boxers he got frustrated . As a middlewieght and light heavy he lost that speed and power advantage * +

norega 8.09.15 - 10:53am
People forget other great boxers around that time like marlon starling , donald curry , mark breyland and our own loyyd hunnigan . Was the best era of boxing ever and todays boxing is pathetic in comparision * +

norega 8.09.15 - 09:46pm

@ njackets - 8.09.15 - 05:43pm
It was a golden era for the WW, MW etc the 80's was s**te for HW's though. I agree today's boxing is shocking. There's a P4P post kicking around here somewhere if you look at the first list I did compared to the last, you see how much the standards have gone down.

I dont need to look at a l*st i know my boxing been a fan for 30 years and have seen some great fights in the states and here in the uk . First fight i see live was bruno v witherspoon at wembely as a 12 year old. Best fight i see was eubank v ben *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index