! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

SEVCO NEWS V1 - Page 71/81

Subject: SEVCO NEWS V1
« <> »
taigs 6.05.15 - 09:02am
n renewal letters sent to season ticket holders this week, the club informed fans that there will be no concession tickets on sale for games against their city rivals if they meet in the cup competitions or are promoted to the top flight.

Offering Under-13 season tickets for 50, 13-16 tickets for 105 and books for 17-18-year-olds priced 186, the letter states: U13, 13-16 and 17-18 season tickets are valid for (a) all home SPFL matches excluding any matches against Rangers FC and (b) 2 other home matches as nominated by the club (a minimum of 19 matches and a maximum of 21 matches).

U13, 13-16 and 17-18 season tickets are not valid for any home SPFL matches against Rangers FC, but holders will have the opportunity to purchase a full price match ticket for entry to the stadium for any such match(es).

Purchase of a ticket for such match(es) does not guarantee the holder the use of the holders normal seat.

Concession rates (including child rates) do not apply for any matches against Rangers FC. * +

taigs 6.05.15 - 09:03am
The club has maintained this same policy ever since Rangers financial crisis and reemergence in the lower leagues but now, with the Ibrox side competing for promotion, fans have made their feelings on the issue clear on social media. THIS THREAD IS A FAIL FAIL pmpl.gif * +

taigs 6.05.15 - 09:05am
@AupaCeltic Tweeted: If Rangers get promoted there are no kids tickets available and my kids are not Guarenteed own seat next to me. This a joke?

@johnoconnor83: Ridiculous that a juvenile ST will not cover all games next year if Rangers are promoted

@GrantColl: genuinely disgusted that our club is treating our kids like second class supporters...why?

@maccasixty7: The season ticket price increase for kids IF another club gets promoted is terrible.

Referencing comments made by club chief executive Peter Lawwell, @Finbarttwrote: If @celticfc have a stand alone policy why do kids have to pay more for certain games?

@CorkyBhoy1888: If the club still 'stands alone' then why are they using the possibility of 'Rangers' being promoted to charge fans more money?pmpl.gif * +

taigs 6.05.15 - 09:06am
@CelticScoop: How can Celtic write to the SFA calling for concession cup tickets and then on season renewal forms state no concessions for games v Sevco!!

Others objected to the raising of prices for a club that they believe Celtic has never faced in the top flight before.

@feedthebhear: Plc will be shouting about 'old firm' again before we know it. An utter disgrace, just saw on my nephews too

@Stephen62572390: the decision charging kids full price for potential Sevco games. Utterly appalling. Someone should he held to account for this

@TracingAgent: Celtic's Season Ticket prices will jump if Sevco gain promotion, how's that for a swift kick in the chookies ?

However several fans recognise the demand of the derby with @cohcfc stating: the 1st time a team in blue under the name Rangers play at celtic park there will be 58,000 at it.

Another fan, @simmy188867, contacted the clubs fan liaison officer and Tweeted: Would you let your child sit in another part of the stadium away from you at a Rangers game?

He was told in response: No, I wouldn't Andy and I would hope that common sense would prevail in these circumstances. sc*m of the Earth fanspmpl.gif * +

gersbust 6.05.15 - 10:29pm
Standard practice for when playing the club we knew as Rangers, some fans are upset by this but if Sevco get promoted the club will charge a different price for that game * +

oysten 7.05.15 - 11:02am
why charge more if it's a new club chin surely it would be a low category game * +

gersbust 7.05.15 - 06:56pm
The higher policing costs chav.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-81
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark