! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

OFFICIAL LCFC POST - Page 5/7

Subject: OFFICIAL LCFC POST
« <> »
orbital7 11.02.16 - 12:26am
come on Leicester...now do the same to those gunners! * +

silverjx 11.02.16 - 04:09pm
noticed a few people want them to fail because...'it'll waste a champions league spot and they'll get knocked out' ffs ! haven't they seen English teams in the champions league recently lol * +

kimjongl 12.02.16 - 07:31am
I hope they hold on and win, it will cement the Premier League as being the most unpredictable and entertaining. * +

spartan2 12.02.16 - 08:47am
Better Leicester than any of the other contenders lol.gif it would be amazing. Another test this weekend though. Arsenal are bottlers so we'll see. Arsenal must win. Leicester would take a draw. If you look at their fixtures after this weekend they all look winnable and relatively easier than the ones the rest have.

By the time they have to play United they could be on the verge if they keep this up. * +

obi_jon 12.02.16 - 03:26pm

@ spartan2 - 12.02.16 - 08:47am
Better Leicester than any of the other contenders lol.gif it would be amazing. Another test this weekend though. Arsenal are bottlers so we'll see. Arsenal must win. Leicester would take a draw. If you look at their fixtures after this weekend they all look winnable and relatively easier than the ones the rest have.

By the time they have to play United they could be on the verge if they keep this up.

I read something in one of the papers, can't remember which one but the jist of it was this - wouldn't it be fantastic if it goes right down to the wire and they clinched the title by beating Ranieri's old side Chelsea away on the last day of the season. The look on Abramovic's face as the Tinkerman paraded the trophy around Stamford Bridge would be priceless.yes.gifcrossfinger.gif * +

spartan2 13.02.16 - 04:58pm
It seems long ago Chelsea kicked Ranieri but yeah, it was pretty much his side that won the title for Mourinho. He had spent the previous 4 years building it bar a couple of players that the club would have likely bought regardless who was in charge.

On point though Leicester's next 7 or 8 fixtures look fantastic after Arsenal and they have nothing else to do but them. The last 3 games are tests but if they do it right they might not need much from them. I'm still expecting a surge from someone else or a Leicester drop-off but it isn't happening. * +

4juice 28.02.16 - 08:02pm
Nah, Ranieri side didnt have then influential players like Cech, Drogba, Robben, Carvalho, Ferreira... When mourinho took over, regular starters like hasselbaink, desaily, melchiot and even crespo all left the club. So its pretty much not Ranieri side. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index