! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Spurs Fans, who do you want as your next Manager? - Page 1/8

Subject: Spurs Fans, who do you want as your next Manager?
Replies: 53 Views: 7863
> »
lawyer91 30.05.12 - 03:55pm
? * +

lawyer91 13.06.12 - 10:13pm
AVB and Moyes to be interviewed next Wednesday. AVB 1st * +

lawyer91 13.06.12 - 10:23pm
Stated 14 days ago Harry is leaving Spurs (read other topic) * +

adelboy 14.06.12 - 02:12pm
GuS hiddink * +

laity 14.06.12 - 02:30pm
tough call.. avb would most likely fit our style of play, plus he'd feel the need to prove a point after the chelski fiasco.. he'd also fit the idea of a long term plan.. I'm kinda worried that he might lose the dressing room again, despite him not facing egos like he did at chelski.. moyes could be good.. he's done well for everton on zero budget.. not sure how he'd cope with more pressure and expectation at spurs tho.. plus he might not be a big enough name to attract bigger names.. * +

stu7 14.06.12 - 02:32pm
i wouldnt mind either klinsmann or poyetyes * +

laity 14.06.12 - 02:37pm
bilic could work.. he might be able to keep hold of modric and attract some decent players.. he aint got much experience at club level tho.. pep is apparently pally with levy, but it's a bit unrealistic.. plus it's safe to say that his job was made a lot easier due to barcas coaching staff and talent pool.. I can see us regretting this tho.. but saying that, I thought newcastle made a mistake getting rid of houghton, n look how that went * +

klaxin 14.06.12 - 04:04pm
so saggy face was a big name when he came to spurs what top team did he manage that has been bigger than spurs no 1 u dont need a well know manager these days as long as u have the dosh they will join because football is all about money now facepalm * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-8
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search