! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

man city vs newcastle united - Page 1/2

Subject: man city vs newcastle united
Replies: 9 Views: 660
> »
klaxin 3.05.12 - 04:42pm
Who is going to win on sunday going for a score draw 2-2 * +

klaxin 3.05.12 - 04:43pm
s**t newcastle are at home and i put mancity first on post name ffs * +

john_163 3.05.12 - 11:58pm
2-1 too the toon. ba n cisse to score. proud * +

spartan2 4.05.12 - 12:12am
City's recent record against Newcastle is very good. Have to be a turn up for the books to change it. Been 3 and half years since Newcastle got a point in the league, and like over 6 years since a Newcastle league win i think. However City have a very poor overall record away to Newcastle. * +

9362 4.05.12 - 12:22am
Very good newcastle attack atm spartan but likewise citys defence is also very strong,is the newcastle defence good enough to hold cities attack? * +

frizzl3r 4.05.12 - 12:28am
Newcastle have to put in an all round performance, and hope cisse pulls off some magic pray * +

spartan2 4.05.12 - 12:29am
Pardew should know that Newcastle can do what they did wednesday night and counter attack. Relied on it all season to sn*tch a goal or two and hang on. At home their defence has been good and they have usually scored at least once * +

spartan2 4.05.12 - 12:40am
But City should win and they should take the title. Its like the remaining test to pass to confirm them as champions. They know they have to win and Newcastle probably need to win which hopefully will mean the game will be open * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search