! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Southampton - Page 3/3

Subject: Southampton
« <
orbital7 8.11.14 - 02:26am

@ stexefc - 2.11.14 - 04:37am
Players and managers say that all the time. Will depend on were they finish and who comes in for him. Not sure if I said it on here but I wanted us to sign Tadic, we'd been tinked to him in the past. He's a quality player. I thoight the only player theyd miss that they sold would of been Lambert but Pelle has made a nonsense of that. Shaw has done nothin to show hes a 30m player so Bertrand is an fine replacement as is Tadic for Lallana. They kept their main man who's a brilliant player.

Kinda a shame Lambert's dream move (which no saints fan begrudges) has turned so sour for him...imo was used as bait to get lallana and lovren...and koeman ain't going anywhere...top bloke top manager who in this modern game of v.little loyalty actually has sum...something special is happening at southampton...keep watching... * +

4juice 8.11.14 - 07:23pm
A serious t*tle challenger than citeh. * +

orbital7 23.11.14 - 01:50am
next 2 wks is gonna be interesting...villa away,man c home,arsenal away,man u home...keep watching! * +

orbital7 11.01.15 - 02:50am
the saints are staying up x2,and now yr gonna believe us,x3,the saints are staying up.... * +

orbital7 11.01.15 - 02:53am
...Europe???... * +

orbital7 13.01.15 - 03:09am
just starting to dream...long way to go tho in reality...be great to upset the apple cart this season.. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index