! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Hull City Post - Page 99/118

Subject: Hull City Post
« <> »
obi_jon 2.09.14 - 05:34pm
The most surprising thing for me was that nobody else left, I had expected at least 2 more outgoings. Unless he plans to loan some players out as I think the loan window stays open a bit longer. There'll be some fierce competition for places now at least.good.gif * +

reebok32 2.09.14 - 05:40pm
fantastic bit of business done by Brucey last night. Hatem Ben Arfa came right out the blue but what a fantastic player when hes on his game. Diame aswell has a touch of class in the midfield. hernandez and ramirez I dont know a lot about but in Brucey we trust grin I cannot wait till the west ham game now... training could be frosty for a while though as Diame and mcgregor have history from last season that left mcgregor hospitalised in a bad way * +

obi_jon 2.09.14 - 05:48pm
I'd forgotten about that. Let us hope it's all water under the humber bridge now though eh.lol.gif * +

reebok32 2.09.14 - 06:25pm
lol it should be hopefully... keep forgetting we also signed that young irish kid from Cork yesterday aswell. Lenihan apparently could be same as Evertons Seamus Coleman so thats good news too * +

obi_jon 2.09.14 - 06:33pm
Yeah, maybe a bit overstocked in defence now. There was talk of loaning Maguire back to Sheff Utd and I half expected Alex Bruce to go yesterday. Lenihan could be one for the future thoughnod.gif * +

orbital7 3.09.14 - 08:47am
gotta say u putting a gd squad together up there...shame ramirez never got anywhere like fulfilling his potential with us...bit flaky,injury pr*ne or else away on international duty but flashes of brilliance...maybe a run of games with u might help his game take off...will he get that tho?..anyway,gd chance to establish yrselves as a prem club this season!..gd luck,apart from when u play us!. * +

reebok32 3.09.14 - 06:30pm
tbh the best team we played last season was Southampton * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-118
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark