! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Hull City Post - Page 116/118

Subject: Hull City Post
« <> »
xxlee 29.05.16 - 03:17pm
Not sure if I heard it correctly but woman on the news last night said Hull will earn 180m for promotion? * +

silverjx 29.05.16 - 08:15pm

@ xxlee - 29.05.16 - 03:17pm
Not sure if I heard it correctly but woman on the news last night said Hull will earn 180m for promotion?

Around that in TV deals yeah...well done hull. * +

d.boon 30.05.16 - 04:02am
Bruce done a good job getting Hull up asap * +

obi_jon 3.06.16 - 03:39pm

@ obi_jon - 16.05.16 - 01:48pm
It's been announced this morning that talks are ongoing over a possible takeover of the club. An offer is understood to have been made and talks held over the weekend have been described as constructive.
Not sure it's the best time to make such an announcement really, could be unsettling for the squad/manager ahead of the upcoming play off fixtures.

Anyone heard anything about the potential buyout? Following promotion there are now said to be at least 3 parties with a confirmed interest in buying the club. 2 American investment groups, one of which is believed to already own an NFL franchise(yanks and footballdislike.gif), plus a consortium consisting of english and european based businessmen who recently wanted to buy Aston Villa for quid.gif60million but were outbid by Villa's new Chinese owner. There have also been rumours of potential interest from both China and Thailand.dontknow.gif * +

obi_jon 3.06.16 - 05:40pm
Rumours that former chairman and current Hull FC owner Adam Pearson is somehow connected to the british/european consortium. Also rumours the whole thing may be off as the Allams may now decide not to sell at all.dontknow.gif * +

yeshaveone 6.06.16 - 06:47am
Harry Maguire's a decent Defender when he bothers playing him over his past it son Alex Bruce * +

obi_jon 8.06.16 - 05:35pm
Peter Grieve, the former managing director of US based investment bank Goldman Sachs, is believed to be heading the american consortium looking to purchase the club. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-118
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index