! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Hull City Post - Page 115/118

Subject: Hull City Post
« <> »
obi_jon 31.01.16 - 12:21pm
I see that 16yr old Hull born academy player, left back Josh Tymon, made his debut yesterday, he did quite well by all accounts.clap.gif * +

obi_jon 1.02.16 - 08:52am
We drew bloody Arsenal, again! 3rd time lucky?crossfinger.gif * +

obi_jon 17.03.16 - 12:07am
Hull City are set to scrap season tickets from next season in favour of a membership scheme. There will be 3 levels of membership available with the cheapest costing quid.gif21 a month. The club says that fans could save upto quid.gif282 over the course of a season, compared with the cost of a season ticket, and that some fans will end up paying just quid.gif11 a game if they remain in the championship next season, or quid.gif13 a game if they are promoted to the premier league. Currently the club's cheapest ticket costs more than at any other championship side, although there are 8 clubs where the most expensive tickets cost more than Hull's.
Unless other teams follow suit, it will be cheaper to watch Hull City than any other side in the top 2 divisions and amongst the cheapest of all 92 league clubs.wow.gif
[link]http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35822295[/link] * +

notsabad 19.04.16 - 12:36pm
I went to watch City on Friday night... Was in an executive box.. It's my mates dad's and they been inviting me all season so thought I'd better go once..... Nice experience.... Rubbish match...... Great last minute, winning freekick....... I'm afraid they're a long way from Premier League standard though... * +

spartan2 21.04.16 - 12:34pm
They just had a really poor March. The difference between easily getting promotion and sucked back into the playoffs * +

obi_jon 16.05.16 - 01:48pm
It's been announced this morning that talks are ongoing over a possible takeover of the club. An offer is understood to have been made and talks held over the weekend have been described as constructive.
Not sure it's the best time to make such an announcement really, could be unsettling for the squad/manager ahead of the upcoming play off fixtures. * +

obi_jon 28.05.16 - 11:38pm
beg.gifMo D army. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-118
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark