! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Hull City Post - Page 113/118

Subject: Hull City Post
« <> »
obi_jon 12.07.15 - 11:50am
The FA has rejected the latest name change applicationgood.gif. 66.9'/. of the vote was against allowing the change. * +

mark522 17.08.15 - 11:41am
Is McGregor taking back handers or what?! Cost us another 2 points! * +

obi_jon 17.08.15 - 01:32pm
I've never been totally convinced by McGregor. Sometimes he looks good, especially his shot stopping but he makes far too many mistakes in other areas for my liking. He made a few shockers last season that arguably cost us the points that would have kept us up. Scottish keeper syndrome maybe?facepalm.gif * +

gersbust 17.08.15 - 03:38pm

@ obi_jon - 17.08.15 - 01:32pm
I've never been totally convinced by McGregor. Sometimes he looks good, especially his shot stopping but he makes far too many mistakes in other areas for my liking. He made a few shockers last season that arguably cost us the points that would have kept us up. Scottish keeper syndrome maybe?facepalm.gif

I think it was your lack of goals that sent you down * +

obi_jon 17.08.15 - 04:36pm

@ gersbust - 17.08.15 - 03:38pm
I think it was your lack of goals that sent you down

The points that his mistakes did actually cost us, would have kept us up. Regardless of theoretical goals that we didn't score. * +

obi_jon 17.08.15 - 05:04pm
I'm not saying he was wholly to blame, we weren't good enough across the board. As I said at the time, a team that lost home and away to Burnley simply didn't deserve to stay up. * +

xxlee 19.08.15 - 02:18pm
Taylor seems like a good capture, was he a free transfer? if anything the defence looks canny solid. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-118
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index