! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Hull City Post - Page 107/118

Subject: Hull City Post
« <> »
obi_jon 16.09.14 - 07:48am
All this is causing division amongst the fans, when the 'City til I die' chants started up at last nights game, it was met with booing from other sections of the crowd. * +

9362 16.09.14 - 08:05am
that's true obi,I thought it was a hundred per cent opposition to him but I read through some of the hull forums and whilst many do hate him he does have quite a bit of support * +

obi_jon 16.09.14 - 08:06am
Overshadowed a decent game really, think the draw was a fair result. Hernandez and Diame both scoring on their debuts and wonder goal for them by Enner Valencia.
Hernandez looks a class act but had to be subbed midway through the second half as he seemed to get tired. If he manages to adjust to the speed of play in the premier league he'll be an awesome signing. * +

obi_jon 16.09.14 - 08:09am

@ 9362 - 16.09.14 - 08:05am
that's true obi,I thought it was a hundred per cent opposition to him but I read through some of the hull forums and whilst many do hate him he does have quite a bit of support

I think most fans are like me, disagree with the name change but really don't want to see the owner leave after all he's done. Not an easy situation to deal with. * +

silverjx 20.09.14 - 04:28pm
What a goal shocked2.gif * +

obi_jon 20.09.14 - 10:47pm
Which one, they were both pretty good?! Pretty soft defending for both their's though. :/ * +

stexefc 20.09.14 - 11:26pm
Andrew Robertson looks a cracking player. We scouted him for a long time. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-118
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark