! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Man City Post - Page 255/284

Subject: Man City Post
« <> »
silverjx 20.05.14 - 11:49am
Yaya wants to move because City forgot his birthday which was on the same day as the end of season party lol.gif * +

cantona 20.05.14 - 12:20pm
Probably p*ssed off playing in a stadium shared equally between empty seats and extras from Deliverance. birthday.gif Yaya come and play for a proper club cheers.gif * +

spartan2 20.05.14 - 12:28pm
Last year it got him a new contract but I don't see how that sort of thing would help him again this year. City are already scrambling around trying to meet the European homegrown quotas. Milner wants to leave but he'll be forced to stay simply because there aren't remotely enough senior home grown players * +

silverjx 20.05.14 - 01:06pm
His Agent said ''nothing against Suarez and i was his agent at Ajax but YaYa has scored over 20 goals, which for a def midfielder is an achievement, enough to get the player of the year award...maybe he should bite players arms off to get the award'' pmpl.gif * +

spartan2 20.05.14 - 06:17pm
These footballers are just massive babies. The Toure thing today is ludicrous crybaby.gif it was my birthday and nobody shook my hand! I didn't get my happy meal toy and nobody sung to me. I want a new contract clause where everyone has to wear party hats and wish me happy birthday every year or I get released on a free! * +

oysten 21.05.14 - 09:59am
If Yaya Tour wants his birthday remembered,then he should move to Liverpool. They neverforget a date...Unless it's Heysel * +

bigdunc 21.05.14 - 11:06am
Pmpl * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-284
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark