! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

everton post - Page 279/299

Subject: everton post
« <> »
bigdunc 9.12.14 - 09:57pm
ffs Cantona has been coming in here years and I've never seen him play the injury card .You can tell the difference between a hardc*re attending fan and a sky sports armchair fan . facepalm * +

spartan2 9.12.14 - 10:00pm
It's not an injury card. It's that even WITH them, United's defence has been better lol.gif Not an excuse, it's something to chew over when you think about how good your defence supposedly is idea.gif reinforcement of the point my dear fellow. * +

bigdunc 9.12.14 - 10:17pm
Take the everton debate out of the equation you have been posting in here since the start of the season about your crippling injury list .using it as an excuse for games like Leicester etc facepalm * +

alanball 9.12.14 - 10:54pm
If there's a more boring tedious bulls**tting c**t on this planet than spartan I'm yet to meet them lol * +

spartan2 10.12.14 - 12:26am
You just dislike the fact that whenever you are wrong and someone points it out, you rage and throw insults at them as a last resort lol.gif calm down calm down. Everton's defence is not better than United's, exactly as I said start of the season.

Come to peace with that reality instead of just throwing your toys out the pram * +

alanball 10.12.14 - 09:40am
No your right, shaaw is better than baines, refael better than Coleman and every one of your cb's are better than Jags. The fact yous have a world class keeper and we have a s**t one has absolutely fk all to do the the goals conceeded stats you pulled from last season either lol lol boring tedious bulls**tter was merely an observation tea.gif * +

spartan2 10.12.14 - 11:56pm
Keeper is by definition part of the defence. The funny thing is you looked at direct player comparison, and came to the conclusion that because you thought they are all so much better, your defence is better. Except the figures last season and now this season never back it up or add up lol.gif

Maybe you should reconsider your perspective. Such as that age old debate how good Fellaini was, when it's obvious now there is no way he was ever any better than someone like Carrick facepalm.gif and that argument can be put to bed in my favour too. Excuse me for not being too worried about your observations then... * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-299
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index