! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

RANGERS NEWS v2 - Page 1301/1305

Subject: RANGERS NEWS v2
« <> »
alanball 24.10.15 - 11:17pm
John Paul Kissock got rave reviews in rhe Scottish Prem when on loan at Gretna. Keldo told me he was the best player on the pitch in a game at Ibrox. He couldnt hold down a place at Luton in the Conference and is now playin in the 6th tier of English football. The list goes on and on.. * +

edinbro 25.10.15 - 01:36am

@ alanball - 24.10.15 - 04:38pm
Arent half the Caley Thistle squad former average League 1 and 2 players in England? There was times Greg Tansey struggled to get into the Stevenage team. John Sutton was s**t at Wycombe, Tope Adadeyi at Plymouth, Craig Curran went from league football to non league and is now in tge scottish prem. I really don't think i'm far off in saying the Scottish Championship is of a non league standard in england.

As I said, you're entitled to your opinion. But I don't agree. * +

r3ckless 25.10.15 - 01:43am
The Scottish league is pi*s poor . Probably the same standard as league one in England. * +

edinbro 25.10.15 - 01:43am

@ gersbust - 24.10.15 - 02:03pm
Waghorn and that right back are playing in a s**te league, look at how well your team done against the saints in the league cup

The 1 game we lost this season and that's all that matters? . Saint scored two screamers but it doesn't reflect our season. I know it counts for nothing but saints parked the bus after those goals. * +

oysten 25.10.15 - 10:18am

@ alanball - 24.10.15 - 10:40pm
Doesn't that echo what i've said confused

not really,says he moved cause he got offered a jobby contract,not cause league was poor * +

gersbust 25.10.15 - 12:23pm

@ edinbro - 25.10.15 - 01:43am
The 1 game we lost this season and that's all that matters? . Saint scored two screamers but it doesn't reflect our season. I know it counts for nothing but saints parked the bus after those goals.

Its the one game that has mattered this season * +

alanball 25.10.15 - 01:11pm

@ oysten - 25.10.15 - 10:18am
not really,says he moved cause he got offered a jobby contract,not cause league was poor

I didn't say he left because it's poor lol although as you bring it up he was offered a full time contract at Morton and turned it down for a part time contract at Ballymena. Just shows the standaed of the scottish championship with him leaving it to play for a cr*p team in a semi pro league * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1305
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index