! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

RANGERS NEWS v2 - Page 1286/1305

Subject: RANGERS NEWS v2
« <> »
gersbust 14.02.15 - 02:44am
chav.gif come on the hibs chav.gif * +

oysten 14.02.15 - 06:43pm
his team wins,not a peep,Rangers lose and he's on here like a ferret,thinks about Rangers more than septic obsessed * +

gersbust 14.02.15 - 07:58pm
chav.gif its all about the sevco chav.gif scotlands newest club * +

bigdunc 15.02.15 - 10:58am
pmpl to say that you must of had one to many sherberts last night Neil as the like of you hoxy and silver are notorious for bulls**t and thinking .been drinking with carragher in ibiza lately pmpl * +

oysten 15.02.15 - 01:25pm

@ gersbust - 14.02.15 - 07:58pm
chav its all about the sevco chav scotlands newest club

http://asa.org.uk/Rulings/Adjudications/2013/12/The-Rangers-Football-Club-Ltd/SHP_ADJ_224406.aspx.VKnUAMXgHa8 remember this? when your obsessed mongo fans complained about everything,but......but it's a new club,what? they're still the most successful club? you asked the relevant bodies? they confirmed it? well they're wrong cause I know better,thick fvckpigs the lot of them,must be grim being a tim,forever destined to be in our shadow * +

gersbust 16.02.15 - 12:09pm

@ oysten - 15.02.15 - 01:25pm
http://asa.org.uk/Rulings/Adjudications/2013/12/The-Rangers-Football-Club-Ltd/SHP_ADJ_224406.aspx.VKnUAMXgHa8 remember this? when your obsessed mongo fans complained about everything,but......but it's a new club,what? they're still the most successful club? you asked the relevant bodies? they confirmed it? well they're wrong cause I know better,thick fvckpigs the lot of them,must be grim being a tim,forever destined to be in our shadow

pmpl.gif must be true cos ASA say so pmpl.gif forever in your shadow, you lot let your club die * +

oysten 16.02.15 - 12:25pm
read the thing you cabbage,asa contacted the various associations who confirmed the same club,I know the truth hurts but you need to accept it,mind you with the smashing you get on here every time you post I'm beginning to think humiliation turns you on yes * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1305
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index