! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

RANGERS NEWS v2 - Page 1276/1305

Subject: RANGERS NEWS v2
« <> »
r3ckless 14.07.14 - 01:16pm

@ 1jester - 11.07.14 - 10:16pm
brilliant reposte... i wonder why i decided to take you on with that wit and repartee, i was surely on to a hiding...

for_sure numpty * +

1jester 15.07.14 - 10:03am

@ edinbro - 14.07.14 - 08:56am
Didn't stop the corrupt authorities having meetings to discuss taking titles back before any judgement was in. I almost wish they had taken titles back just so they'd have to hand them back again. The company was a victim of a bank assuming we where guilty a shyster who thought he could buy the club with unpaid season ticket money and a pre-judging media who loved the headlines that sold papers to non supporters. fk you all I say. Away back to you minnow clubs grin

Rangers were found GUILTY of-- an insolvency event-- not disclosing the fact that Craig Whyte had been disqualified from being a company director.-- failing to comply with the rules of the PLUS Stock Exchange by not disclosing Whyte's disqualification.-- failing to lodge annual accounts by 31 December, 2011 as required by the Companies Act 2006.-- failing to hold an annual general meeting by 1 January, 2012-- non-payment of PAYE, VAT and National Insurance contributions in excess of 13 million. * +

1jester 15.07.14 - 10:16am

@ edinbro - 14.07.14 - 08:56am
Didn't stop the corrupt authorities having meetings to discuss taking titles back before any judgement was in. I almost wish they had taken titles back just so they'd have to hand them back again. The company was a victim of a bank assuming we where guilty a shyster who thought he could buy the club with unpaid season ticket money and a pre-judging media who loved the headlines that sold papers to non supporters. fk you all I say. Away back to you minnow clubs grin

-- failing to pay money due to Dunfermline as per the rules of the Scottish Premier League.-- non-payment of money due to Dundee United for a Scottish Cup tie as per the rules of the SFA.-- non-payment of money to the SFA in relation to the rules of competition in the Scottish CupThey admitted guilt in certain elements of the BTCThey plead guilty to the wee tax case.Parts of the big tax case have been sent back to the ftt for further clarification.Is this the innocence that you're pleadingLet' * +

1jester 15.07.14 - 10:21am
Let's not forget the other creditors, let's not forget the shredders and moonbeams being obtuse with the tax authorities for over 5 years, let's not forget the side letters that proved some of the payments weren't loans but actual performance and appearance linked...Most of all let's not forget Lord Hodge sending the club to bdo to start the liquidation process...Let's also not forget YNrA grin4 * +

oysten 15.07.14 - 12:58pm
lets not forget your obsessed comes on the day his team plays first game of the season,posts in Rangers post first banana * +

1jester 15.07.14 - 01:35pm
I answered a point put to me by a fellow member, if that's wrong then sue me but can you explain why there was silence in this thread for weeks yet you were all posting in the Celtic thread, its all about Celtic with you lot eh, the double standards by you knows no bounds... As does the stupidity... * +

oysten 15.07.14 - 02:01pm
prob because with the obsession of the bheast support it's sometimes hard to tell which is the Rangers thread these days * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1305
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index