! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Shields - Page 1/16

Subject: Shields
Replies: 106 Views: 13684
> »
20legend 9.09.09 - 10:26am
Has been pardoned by Jack Straw after 'new evidence' has come to light. I'm still pretty certain he did it dislike no doubt he will be paraded round anfield at the weekend like a hero * +

keldo82 9.09.09 - 10:35am
What's the new evidence? * +

20legend 9.09.09 - 10:39am
quoted from the bbc site 'In a statement, Mr Straw said that during the last meeting with the Shields family on 28 August important new evidence came to light. He was told about a visit by two members of the Shields family to the home of another man alleged to be responsible for the crime. He said: I was told that in the course of the visit that man made an oral confession to the crime in front of several other people.When looked at alongside all the previously available evidence, (it) has now * +

20legend 9.09.09 - 10:40am
satisfied me that Mr Shields meets the high test set by the court.' How the hell is that new evidence? If thats what he's based the change of decision on then its a total farce. * +

keldo82 9.09.09 - 10:42am
pmpl so some mystery man confesses and that's good enough for Straw. fking jokers. * +

20legend 9.09.09 - 10:44am
some mystery man confesses to members and friends of the shield family. Its just ridiculous. Shields was identified and testified against by NINE witnesses at the time. * +

mufc_ok 9.09.09 - 10:46am
Three scumbags released early in the last month The sooner the Tories get in the better dislike * +

wasp79 9.09.09 - 10:49am
Straw didn't even talk to this mystery man he just spoke with Shields' parents. Why are LFC brought up you wouldn't hear about any other football club in something like this? * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-16
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search