! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

spurs wage structure - Page 1/10

Subject: spurs wage structure
Replies: 65 Views: 6200
> »
blucrush 26.06.09 - 01:06am
dont you think that tottenham should scr*p they current wage structure in order to brake the top 4.and im not talking about 1 season wonders aston villa who almost did it wit they empty bank.if we want to go into the top 4 we need to spend. * +

blucrush 26.06.09 - 01:09am
its not like spurs dont have any money.we could have been doing what man city are doin even without an arab sugar daddy.we are after all the 13th richest club in the world. * +

blucrush 26.06.09 - 01:25am
cash is king.no matter what anyone say's thats a fact.why worry that other team mates would want similar wages?if they want that they should earn it.spurs need to focus on geniune talent and not rejects anymore. * +

dadiggle 26.06.09 - 02:43am
Playin together as a unit counts. Example Porto team. 2 many cooks spoil the broil example Real Madrid * +

blucrush 26.06.09 - 09:59am
lukey your dumb fk.joe cole,robben,huntelaar,luca t0ni transfer talks broke down because we dnt pay m0re than 70k a week.yeah you right we dnt pay that bad compared to villa,evert0n and west ham,but am i talking about getting mid level players your dumb r*tard.you knw fkal abt soccer.you just disgrace yourself everytime. * +

theplaya 26.06.09 - 10:00am
Clueless mong,jealous inbred or p4ki or just 3 names i cud call u * +

theplaya 26.06.09 - 10:01am
They broke down coz ur a s**t club and those players wud NEVER join u * +

blucrush 26.06.09 - 10:02am
lukey you and garry still jerk of for each other wearing blindfolds?your mum told me about that story btw * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-10
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search