! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Galaxy S7. - Page 2/5

Subject: Galaxy S7.
« <> »
braxtonx 25.05.16 - 10:21pm
Jayna I took it into Samsung to get them to check the phone there was a problem with the hardware apparently... then I took it to my service provider and they exchanged it, I've had this one a few weeks and it restarts itself now and again whilst I'm browsing on Facebook. It's nothing to do with my sim card. * +

somerson 30.05.16 - 09:45pm
I'm supposed to upgrade in December. I get so many problems though with my Galaxy S3 and S5, that I don't know if I should go for the Galaxy S2 or not. Their picture quality is good though and all that features. * +

matt_2 5.07.16 - 10:40pm
It's the best phone I've had so far and it's super fast battery is OK loving it * +

lew15d 7.07.16 - 11:03am
I own an S7. It's by far, the best phone that I've had. Much better than my S6. Even though it's only got a 12MP camera, it performs extremely well.

If you get one, you'll not regret it. * +

recurve16 18.07.16 - 04:21pm
I've had my S7 just over a month now...
Gotta say I can't see a big improvement over my old S5.
I got it because it was upgrade time and the mic on the S5 was a bit iffy, if I had researched the S7 first I probably wouldn't have bothered upgrading and just got the S5 mic repaired because I honestly don't see a vast improvement between them...

I also feel the battery life on the S7 is a bit low. I've been in settings and done everything I can think of to improve battery life but still feel it drains pretty quick...
If any of you techsperts have any advice I'd appreciate your help, thanks... * +

3mel 18.07.16 - 07:37pm
@recurve, go to settings apps and look thru for stuff you will never use and see if the option to disable it or uninstall it exists.
if you don't use things like facebook (a huge battery killer btw) to get live updates and you don't mind checking for email manually, turn off the sync option in settings. turn the brightness down when indoors and don't use the adaptive brightness option. the screen is the biggest battery killer you have.

the most powerful things you can do to change battery usage (other than screen brightness) involve being rooted so you can use apps like amplify and greenify together. * +

recurve16 19.07.16 - 09:42am
Cheers Mel...
I've been to settings, apps and switched all to energy saving mode, only apps I don't use are pre installed and can't be deleted. I don't use Facebook and have turned off all notifications. GPS and Bluetooth are also off unless I'm using them...
Guess it's just something I'll have to get used to and always make sure I'm fully charged before heading out. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Samsung Forum
9 Forum Index