! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

**FaQ Please READ!** - Page 2/12

Subject: **FaQ Please READ!**
« <> »
dani2xll 22.05.06 - 12:09am
I WANT TO CHANGE MY DETAILS !!!!. Go to -preferences- in main menu, select -change your details-, make the changes and select -update-. If you can't see the changes, clear your browsers cache and login again. + preferences * +

dani2xll 22.05.06 - 12:09am
I WANT TO CHANGE MY USER NAME !!!! You can't change your user name, you have to register again. If you have only 1 e-mail address and it is registered with your current user name, first go to -preferences- from main menu and select -change e-mail address-. Delete current e-mail address, enter a non-existing one or better get a free e-mail address from wap.mymail.ro easily. Now you can register * +

dani2xll 22.05.06 - 12:10am
a new account with your e-mail address. Mail address is important because when you need assistance like password retrieval, you'll be asked for it * +

IS PRODIGITS FREE ? Using Prodigits is FREE. You only pay to your GSM operator for your WAP/GPRS usage. There are premium services in Prodigits. You'll be asked to pay the services value before you use these services * +

I WANT TO REMOVE MY PHONE NUMBER FROM MY PROFILE !!!! Go to -preferences- from main menu, select -change your details-, clear the -phone number- field and select -update-. If you can't see the changes, clear your browsers cache and login again * +

WHY AM I BANNED ? Usually ban reason given by admin if you are banned. Please read terms and conditions below forum index page. If you have questions contact with the moderator who has blocked you * +

Why do i sometimes get message -Session Expired- ? If you don't browse for 20 minutes, your session will expire automatically. Don't bookmark any page inside Prodigits because next time you want to access that bookmark, you'll probably get -session expired- message. Bookmark the welcome screen to login without entering your user name and password every time * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-12
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Samsung Forum
9 Forum Index