! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

All model Samsung Problem, Codes and Solutions! - Page 19/20

Subject: All model Samsung Problem, Codes and Solutions!
« <> »
recurve16 11.01.19 - 04:32pm
Why would my S7 just suddenly decide it doesn't have an SD card installed, when it obviously does ?

I've tried removing and replacing it and restarting phone, still no joy.

Any ideas ? * +

crail 11.01.19 - 09:25pm
It could be corrupted a bit. Have you got a pc to look for bad sectors and scan and fix the card? Does it show up in a pc? * +

recurve16 12.01.19 - 09:47pm
Cheers for the reply.
I don't have a pc, and wouldn't know where to begin scanning and fixing it.
My battery died last night, when I charged it and turned on, there was a message at top of screen saying card wasn't formatted, with a button bottom right of screen saying format card now BUT also says I will lose everything on card if I go ahead... * +

crail 12.01.19 - 11:00pm

@ recurve16 - 12.01.19 - 09:47pm
Cheers for the reply.
I don't have a pc, and wouldn't know where to begin scanning and fixing it.
My battery died last night, when I charged it and turned on, there was a message at top of screen saying card wasn't formatted, with a button bottom right of screen saying format card now BUT also says I will lose everything on card if I go ahead...

I think it's time to cut your losses and format, unless you can get to a pc. It will probably ask you to fix it automatically if you connect it to a pc. Not sure, haven't used one in a while * +

recurve16 13.01.19 - 01:45pm
Just had card in a pc, pc didn't recognise card, connected phone to pc via cable, transferred pics to pc and selected format phone, sticks at 20 percent then times out.

Looks like card is scrap.
Thanks for your help m8... * +

crail 13.01.19 - 03:29pm
Unlucky * +

crail 13.01.19 - 09:06pm
If you got into the card via cable there may still be hope. Just delete all the files and folders off it manually, then try and format it in your phone. Worth a shot * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-20
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Samsung Forum
9 Forum Index