! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Samsung vs Nokia - Page 13/15

Subject: Samsung vs Nokia
« <> »
spunkydj 21.07.12 - 12:55pm
My samsung chat broke the other week so i tried the nokia c3-00 it was rubbish them bought samsung tocco icon may be slower for the net but never cuts out well done samsung nokia can go and jump * +

mab21 21.07.12 - 06:18pm
if only nokia had android... But i think in the current circumstances they are out of the question anyway. They're fones are ok tho and i'm sorry for them:( * +

mab21 21.07.12 - 06:23pm
i heard the touch trackball of the samsung ch@t brokes kinda easy lol anyway in which way the nokia c3 sucked? I know people that use it and it's an ok fone. Depends on ur needs i guess. I was pondering between a chat and a c3 but i was offered a e71 as a bergain and i got that. I'm happy wit it lol. * +

mab21 21.07.12 - 06:46pm
anyway my next fone, i know what it's gonna be... Samsung ch@t android... Pretty sure that's the name of the device that is being released this month or the next. I don't have an option from nokia so... I'm sorry...cry ps: for next year lol * +

domiehaz 28.07.12 - 01:41pm
I was using galaxy s2 bt now Nokia N9. Nokia is da real machine * +

spunkydj 17.07.13 - 05:17pm
There all these debates and I named forum Samsung vs Nokia you only had to say Samsung or Nokia depending which you like best lol * +

camel01 21.08.13 - 09:46pm

@ aznmitzz - 21.02.12 - 10:54am
well why on earth did Nokia nearly go bankcrupt? are u serious? u must be doing all this for attention and to be awkward. Samsung Galaxy S2 won phone of the year award last year even. the Windows 7 platform hasn't made a great impact on Apple and Androids figures. seriously get your facts right lol. I bet u are one them who think the Nokia N8 was amazing even though it was using Symbian at a time when Android n Apple were n still are kicking as* n the N8 had numerous software issues too.

soon nokia will be out of market if they dont change their software, you cant just say nokia all time people are not stupid anymore, when they making shopping they check the market, glaxy glaxys they are best phones they overtake iphone and you still talking about s**t nokia * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-15
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Samsung Forum
9 Forum Index