! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

samsung s4 - Page 1/1

Subject: samsung s4
Replies: 7 Views: 3076

sxcrico 22.09.13 - 10:51am
My samsung s4 was stolen I did block it with my service provider, knowing people I'm sure it will be unlocked soon any1 know how I can make sure I constantly block it so even if they go to the back shops to open it I will block it again??? I want the person to suffer to an extent that they give up paying to unlock the fone please or can someone trace my fone??? I did register on da eye app bt now its saying I did not register please help me.. * +

ewokian 22.09.13 - 11:43pm
the serial number should be registered so if they go to get it unlocked it should flag up * +

3mel 23.09.13 - 09:13am
stolen fones are usually sold on outside of the country they were taken from.. where it's not even blocked anymore.. * +

sxcrico 24.09.13 - 06:19am
How do I register the serial number and can I do it now that it is stolen??? * +

abott 25.09.13 - 09:23am
it's pointless as some people can change imei any, a lost phone is a lost phone. Just make sure you protect your personal stuff on it. * +

blucar 29.09.13 - 10:10pm
You should of got the app called lookout you can trace your phone from the pc its a must have app * +

abott 30.09.13 - 03:06pm
how are you going to find your lost phone when it's in flight mode? best thing to invent and implement is something that can reach your phone via wifi,gps or sim and not depend on the other. * +

theviper 23.11.13 - 03:25am
your screwed say bye bye *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Samsung Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search