! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

samsung S3 - Page 1/1

Subject: samsung S3
Replies: 5 Views: 4657

honey23x 25.04.16 - 09:16am
my phone is completly dead, wont turn on or charge. No water damage either lol x model GT-19300 hasnt been droped either, i took it to a local repair guy. He got it working and told me the bit where u ccharge it has gone loose. Then got my phone home and its dead. :) its a great phone i just want it to work again. Feeling anoyed now. * +

spikie 26.04.16 - 11:35am
Send it 2 samsung 2 get a new charger port fitted sounds like u need a new 1 * +

somerson 5.06.16 - 06:12pm
Honey23 it seems these Samsungs are just troublesome phones. My own samsung galaxy 3 loose battery power even while charging. I got twice new batteries but the problem persists. I suspected it may be my charger port and got that fixed. I even got several new chargers after that. Three months ago I ordered a new original Samsung battery and expensive THAT was. And my battery is still draining. My Samsung galaxy 5 still seems fine thought. But other Samsung users suffers the same problem. Lol I don't think I'm going to take a Samsung again with my upgrade later this year. * +

3mel 6.06.16 - 09:20am
wakelocks are an android problem not a Samsung problem. google it and you might a solution... * +

somerson 8.06.16 - 09:51pm
Was online few days ago. Wish I came here earlier because already took my phone in again. Didn't suspect that the problem could be android related. I remember now receiving popup messages from some app on my phone that I should remove an app as it's draining my battery. Got this message several times the past year but ignore it coz I love many of the books on that site's online books. I'm going to check this out the moment I get my phone back again thanks. * +

rick1979 20.02.18 - 10:06pm
all these touch screen phones seem to have more problems than non touch screens buy a feature phone saves all the bother and trouble *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Samsung Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search