! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Galaxy note 3 - Page 1/1

Subject: Galaxy note 3
Replies: 3 Views: 2254

tee4mac 7.02.16 - 07:42am
guys when is Samsung rolling out android marshmallow for this great device .last year I saw an article stating every device which can be updated to lollipop can be updated to Android m too confused2.gif *

3mel 7.02.16 - 09:47am
just checked on techradar and nextdigit, there's never been any confirmation of the note 3 receiving marshmallow !

there's always AOSP or CM13 though, you'll lose some Samsung features but gain a faster handset with more free memory

[u][link]http://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-note-3[/link][/u] ...establish which version you have and checkout the development and original development forums for it. once you know what you're doing you can have your device faster, more featured and with a much longer cutting edge life span !! *

banbury 4.03.16 - 12:26am
personally I think having the latest firmware is not always a good thing. ive found that some apps refuse to run if its too new. thats my opinion anyway. *

3mel 5.03.16 - 02:43am
that's true but developers get notified about changes google has made to android so if an app stops working it's because the dev hasn't made an update for it...
I tried out marshmallow last week and it's so much better than lollipop that I'm updating my bootloader and modem so I can keep it... happy.gif *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Samsung Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search