! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

SAMSUNG NOTE 4 - Page 1/1

Subject: SAMSUNG NOTE 4
Replies: 2 Views: 1028

jellytotts77 12.12.15 - 08:36am
hi I thought I needed a new battery, so got a new one and the battery still zaps away so I'm thinking it's my phone, does anyone know of a way to stop this happening? Thanks in advance *

3mel 13.12.15 - 12:26am
it could still be on a version of Android that didn't work well for that phone, also possible is something called a wakelock which is when an app tells the phone to keep ''awake''.

go to settings/about phone and mention the version of Android you're on.

mean time let in run down till it turns itself off, then turn it on and plug in the charger. leave it alone till it's fully charged unplug it, then turn it off and charge it while it's off until it shows full, unplug it again and turn it on and charge it again till it says full.
use normally as you would without turning it off until it goes completely flat before charging it again (easier said than done). this is called calibrating the battery so that the phone gains a proper idea of how much the battery capacity should be.

you should be able to update it to a more battery friendly version if you're not on the latest version already... *

3mel 13.12.15 - 12:28am
if that doesn't help it's either the version of Android which you'll be able google along with note 4 battery and see whether there are lots of similar results to your own, or it's a wakelock which isn't so simple a fix. *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Samsung Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search