! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Samsung note 2 battery - Page 1/1

Subject: Samsung note 2 battery
Replies: 5 Views: 2329

kennyf 10.05.15 - 01:52pm
Just bought a note 2 replacement battery after mine started going down awful quick even when my fone was in my pocket not being used. but im having same problem with my new 1? made sure i charged it plenty both the 1st and 2nd times i charged it but not much improvement from my old battery! It lasted easy all day when i got it and had the screen on full brightness these days it's on the lowest and still runs out quickly. How can i sort it b4 it bounces off a wall with force haha * +

mz.c 10.05.15 - 08:38pm
chuck it, get a new phone lol * +

kennyf 11.05.15 - 01:22am
Buy me 1 * +

3mel 11.05.15 - 04:52am
if you don't mind spending the money download better battery stats from the store. it'll give you detailed info on what's using the battery and how much. androids occasionally suffer from something called wakelocks where an app or process doesn't let the phone go into sleep mode and runs the battery down. you might one or two that suddenly popped up out of nowhere. * +

kennyf 11.05.15 - 12:58pm
Got 1 of those just now and it's saying it's wifi causing the problem but it's not even switched on?
Would a hard reset help * +

3mel 11.05.15 - 11:14pm
one of those ? it's an actual app name better battery stats...

if you do have that app try another wakelock app (may require root), if it confirms Wi-Fi or gives you different results google that app or process name plus wakelock.
somebody else will have had the same problem, found the best solution and posted about it.
a reset might sort it but i have no idea, you'll have to look into it... *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Samsung Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search