! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Help!!!! bricked my tab3 gp5200!!!! - Page 2/3

Subject: Help!!!! bricked my tab3 gp5200!!!!
« <> »
sponhead 30.01.15 - 08:38am
@3mel I tried that one, it takes me to mediafire and the download always stops midway, am using tab 3 p5200 to downlod, any suggestion? * +

3mel 30.01.15 - 05:11pm
you make it sound like I posted a link to rom instead of a forum for everything relevant to your tab.

most likely the problem is your network and not the host. nothing I can do about that other than suggest you get a browser that supports pause and resume... * +

sponhead 30.01.15 - 08:17pm
got the bowser, finally downloaded the whole zip file 1.3gb but could not unzip, it says file format not supported or file damaged * +

3mel 31.01.15 - 02:29am
you are in a very dangerous place my friend. no offence but you are imagining what you might need to do rather than following the instructions...

don't do anything until you've read the instructions and understood them... * +

3mel 31.01.15 - 02:55am
btw zip files are not flashed via Odin, you need a custom recovery for flashing zips. what you have their must be a custom rom...

Odin only flashes tar or tar md5 files * +

sponhead 26.02.15 - 07:58pm
Finally downloaded both stock Rom and custom rom called (pimproid) am able to unzip both successfully but can't get .tar or .tar.md5 files among the extracted files. tried to read on xda forum but looks like am failing to get something, assist me please I have Odin already * +

3mel 1.03.15 - 01:07am
Odin is only for flashing stock official roms, those will be tar files

if it's a zip file then it's a custom rom which can only be flashed via a custom recovery program like CWM or TWRP

you don't open the zip file you flash the whole thing as it is.
google for a custom recovery for your tab. that you will need to flash via Odin to replace the original recovery you have now... * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Samsung Forum
9 Forum Index