! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Screens on samsung galaxy s4' - Page 1/2

Subject: Screens on samsung galaxy s4'
Replies: 11 Views: 2363
> »
theviper 23.11.13 - 03:19am
Okay so when I reviewed this b4 purchase I was under the impression the screen was durable. Oh how wrong was I?, I had it in my coat pocket and I went to sort my trouser leg out(can't remember why) And it fell outta my pocket,not even that far. Say from my knee to the floor and the screen cracked everywhere. I Can't believe such a little drop caused this.Not impressed*Rant over!!!! * +

3mel 23.11.13 - 02:31pm
put your next fone in a case... * +

banbury 23.11.13 - 08:23pm
you dont mention what surface it landed on? A hard floor indoors, or outside on the pavement? I dropped my HTC one x this summer from waist height in a muddly field hardened by the sun and There was barely any damage at all, just a small nick on the housing but not even a blemish on the screen despite landing face down. * +

banbury 23.11.13 - 08:30pm
it was hard dried, impacted mud that wasnt easy to walk on, you know the kind all bumpy and no grass. I managed to grab it just before a cow stepped on it! * +

theviper 24.11.13 - 05:53pm
it was indoors laminet sorry thought I'd said and 3mel thanks for that genius suggestion next time i'll put my phone in a case in a case!!!!! * +

3mel 25.11.13 - 12:44am
it was only as redundant and pointless as the advice you gave in the topic about the stolen s4.. I thought you'd appreciate it. on a serious note, I've heard others say their screens had broken ridiculously easily. just bad luck really, my ones had worse drops and is still perfect.. * +

theviper 26.11.13 - 12:50pm
lol yeah but it wasn't advice I gave lol but it's getting repaired so hopefully all will be cool * +

3mel 28.11.13 - 12:36pm
how much did that cost out of interest..?? * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Samsung Forum