! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Samsung Gt-c3312 Duos. - Page 1/1

Subject: Samsung Gt-c3312 Duos.
Replies: 7 Views: 3365

mr.smile 29.10.13 - 11:46am
Do someone know how to transfer data from internal memory to external memory(sd card) by this phone??..the problem is like this,when I download games,apps or video from internet it save in internal memory and I dont know how to change it into save automatic in external card..and now when my internal memory Full I cant download anything.Need to know what is the right way to do with my phone. * +

3mel 30.10.13 - 07:17pm
does your fone have a built in file manager? if it does you can free up some memory by using the move option to transfer a video to your card. check the settings of the browser you're using to see if you can change the default download directory to something somewhere on the external card.. * +

3mel 30.10.13 - 07:18pm
also go to your settings and find the application manager. when you click on some apps it sometimes gives you the option to move the apps data to the external SD.. * +

mr.smile 31.10.13 - 11:47am
Thank you for help me out.Maybe I need to download an apps file manager so I can move data to external SD.Hope this work. * +

melzy 2.11.13 - 01:26pm
download app2sd app from google play * +

still.alive 27.01.14 - 03:08am
Games are downld in fone memory .. iff you transferrr it..but the back up nd the set up of game will count in fone memory so.. theres no effect tooo much * +

ashoksen 27.02.14 - 04:06pm

@ mr.smile - 29.10.13 - 11:46am
Do someone know how to transfer data from internal memory to external memory(sd card) by this phone??..the problem is like this,when I download games,apps or video from internet it save in internal memory and I dont know how to change it into save automatic in external card..and now when my internal memory Full I cant download anything.Need to know what is the right way to do with my phone.

move karke * +

ejjavier 4.03.14 - 10:46pm
see in your settings *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Samsung Forum
9 Forum Index