! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

All model Samsung Problem, Codes and Solutions! - Page 17/20

Subject: All model Samsung Problem, Codes and Solutions!
« <> »
lusheyez 21.05.14 - 03:31pm
I've got the s4 and everything has been fine till my original charger broke.. I've a car charger cable that I used and it was mega slow at charging plus it would use battery life while charging so I bought a Samsung charger and yet that's still mega slow at charging.. Twice it has stuck at 84 per cent and not charged anymore life into it, I've had a new battery and it's still happening I've also switched it off while charging and still it's slow Compared to how it used to charge. Can anyone help me please * +

3mel 22.05.14 - 12:50pm

@ lusheyez - 21.05.14 - 03:31pm
I've got the s4 and everything has been fine till my original charger broke.. I've a car charger cable that I used and it was mega slow at charging plus it would use battery life while charging so I bought a Samsung charger and yet that's still mega slow at charging.. Twice it has stuck at 84 per cent and not charged anymore life into it, I've had a new battery and it's still happening I've also switched it off while charging and still it's slow Compared to how it used to charge. Can anyone help me please

Android phones are just weird like that with the battery sometimes.. the charge level it shows can just be nonsense, or it'll will drop from say 50 to 25'/. in minutes but the last 25'/. goes on for ages..
run the battery down to absolutely flat. try turning it on after it's gone flat even till it goes off again, then charge it..
it can appear to charge slower while off but it isn't. also the shorter the cable, the faster it'll charge up as power is lost in the cable dunno.gif hope that helps some.. * +

lushane1 13.07.14 - 03:37pm
Hi guys wane know if there's a default code 4 a S5 gearfit picked 1 up in the parking lot * +

da.playa 20.07.14 - 10:34pm
switch phone off.press volume button,start button and centre button all at the same time and it takes you to secret samsung recovery me u.u can unblock and do other things here.works on all samsung phones.hope it helps * +

3mel 23.07.14 - 01:27pm
recovery mode is not a secret, and you can't remove a network block from there.. * +

missmobi 25.08.14 - 03:51pm
dos anybody no how can i up date software on a samsung galaxy Ace cheers * +

manoj03 17.09.14 - 05:20pm
my phone is going to hang by open camera * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-20
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page