! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

All model Samsung Problem, Codes and Solutions! - Page 16/20

Subject: All model Samsung Problem, Codes and Solutions!
« <> »
spair20 14.09.13 - 12:17pm
i have a problem,my prblem my phone can't download ts samsung galaxy duos i need ur help * +

ndrau 15.04.14 - 10:36am
i found all the codes u ever wanted for SAMSUNG enjoy them : http://tricks-world110.blogspot.nl/2012/07/all-samsung-mobile-secret-codes.html?m=1 * +

nelaali 10.05.14 - 08:21am

@ aks700 - 20.03.12 - 01:06am
Post your problems, required secret code, or any query and answer asked questions if you can!

i want to unlock privacy codes gt-c3010 somebody help me * +

mz_nutta 14.05.14 - 01:23am
Help please! I did a factory reset on my s3 and when I restarted the phone it gets stuck on the start-up screen with Samsung and the glowing blue light how do I fix it

* +

3mel 14.05.14 - 11:38am

@ mz_nutta - 14.05.14 - 01:23am
Help please! I did a factory reset on my s3 and when I restarted the phone it gets stuck on the start-up screen with Samsung and the glowing blue light how do I fix it

the only way is by getting it flashed (assuming you've never made a backup), by a service centre or yourself if feeling adventurous. but you would lose everything that wasn't on your memory card. there's a PC app called Samsung kies (I've never used it) that should be able to rescue any photos AND flash it for you...

google for a guide if you're plan on doing it yourself, n read it twice * +

alassanedoumbia 16.05.14 - 05:34pm
Connexion * +

mz_nutta 20.05.14 - 01:00am

@ 3mel - 14.05.14 - 11:38am
the only way is by getting it flashed (assuming you've never made a backup), by a service centre or yourself if feeling adventurous. but you would lose everything that wasn't on your memory card. there's a PC app called Samsung kies (I've never used it) that should be able to rescue any photos AND flash it for you...

google for a guide if you're plan on doing it yourself, n read it twice

I don't need to backup as everything I need is on my new phone. Did the factory reset to clear all my cr*p off it ready to sell to a mate.
* +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-20
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Samsung Forum