! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Samsung vs Nokia - Page 14/15

Subject: Samsung vs Nokia
« <> »
ewokian 22.09.13 - 11:49pm
no contest samsung every day of the week...it does every apart from cook you breakfast....wait.....you can order it tho lol * +

abott 25.09.13 - 09:38am
i have converted atleast 3 die hard Nokia fans at work into Samsung fans, 1 git a Note 2, the other an S3mini a couple of months back(now he wants an S4) and the last dude is in the process of getting an S4. it's easier to jump ship coz Nokia lost it. * +

polo_011 28.09.13 - 11:47pm
Lol, same here, converted many of my mates from BBs, iPhones and Nokias to Samsung, without even trying. They 1st saw my GS2 and were stunned at the display, and super light weight, then I got the GS3, they were gobsmacked by everything about it, started getting random questions about it from them, I found it so hilarious how they each would ask secretly via IM, come end 2012 multiple GS3s and a few Note2s were popping up, and then I got a GS4 on launch day, quite a few more converted, I'm actually thinking I should change brands lol.gif my phone aint unique in the group anymore. * +

abott 30.09.13 - 03:08pm
lol, that's the only drawback polo * +

polo_011 1.10.13 - 01:15am
Lol, indeed. Funny how times change though, saw a pic of me and mates from around 6yrs ago, sitting at a table, the phones? Mostly Nokia Nseries (N81, N82, N95, N96 etc...) with one or two Sony Ericssons in there to, now both are gone, SE just Sony now and barely surviving, Nokia being bought by its once biggest rival in mobile OS, MS. Incredible. * +

spunkydj 15.03.14 - 09:29pm
I got the Samsung wave y and its a good little phone for the price * +

sharkies 16.03.14 - 05:51am

@ dorian2k - 14.10.11 - 05:13am
i hate samsung, i had 1 and sold it,it was just stupid i couldnt even set an full mp3 song as ringtone

what model samsung phone did you have can other samsung phones have mp3's as ring tones * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-15
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Samsung Forum
9 Forum Index