! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Samsung Sgh-a701 - Page 1/1

Subject: Samsung Sgh-a701
Replies: 7 Views: 1958

sharkies 30.07.10 - 02:25pm
My samsung sgh-a701 it wont go past the start up screen it says sgh-a701 www. Samsungmobile . Com samsung and a blue line going a cross the screen and then it will show the telstra start up wallpaper and then it goes off and back on and repeats all that over and over again but also if you turn it on while pressing a flew numbers the screen will turn red and the cover screen will say download. * +

chilli76 30.07.10 - 06:08pm
sounds like a fault id take it for repairs aint sure could be corrupted * +

lakewolf 30.07.10 - 07:31pm
Thats samsungs for ya! * +

sharkies 31.07.10 - 10:16am
It only happen after i took the battery out while it was starting the blue line going a cross the screen, does anyone no how 2 soft or hard reset the phone other wise i will have to get a software update done to fix this i think * +

phemzask 1.08.10 - 01:34am
reboot w/o memory card * +

sharkies 1.08.10 - 10:02am
I wasnt using a memory card but when i turned it on and pressed a flew numbers buttons the screen went red and the cover screen said download so i put the memory card in then hopping it would copy stuff to the memory card, when u use pc suite will the screen turn red, or is there a test mode or numbers u can put in to factory reset the phone like u can with nokia phones * +

sharkies 1.08.10 - 10:05am
Does anyone no if the a701 is an australian model and if so witch other model is the same is it the a701 or a711 normally its one number off * +

sharkies 26.08.10 - 11:23am
Has anyone had this happen to there a701 or any samsung phone its pretty annoying now my phone wont turn on next time i'll remember not to take the battery out while the phone is starting up *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Samsung Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search