! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Samsung tocco lite - Page 1/2

Subject: Samsung tocco lite
Replies: 8 Views: 2978
> »
xjaquicd 24.12.09 - 08:33am
I've tried pytting this in one of the existing threads, I've just bought a Tocco Lite, great phone but does anyone know how to view and save pictures from web and wap sites? sad * +

25_08 24.12.09 - 06:10pm
Use operamini...click page information..it will ask u to download images...select the image you want,and download * +

1jamster 30.12.09 - 06:17pm
IS IT A TOUCHPHONE SCREEN. WHEN U GO ON THE WEB. AND WANT TO DOWNLOAD A PIC. U *PRESS UR SCREEN* AND ITL SAY ~SAVE~ AND OTHER WORDS. U PRESS ~SAVE~ AND THATS IT. good.... * +

xjaquicd 3.01.10 - 09:02am
25_08, good idea in theory but would i use operamini when the phone comes with built in browser?? plus from wat i've seen on here operamini don't install properly or work on the tocco lite. jamster, i'll try that , i'll let you know if it works, * +

bluejomz 3.01.10 - 12:16pm
as far as i know, der is no save image options in toccos builtin n browser,also other touchphones of samsng..if u want to get d image, download it not saving it. * +

25_08 3.01.10 - 12:50pm
Operamini 5 wil work fine on that phone though * +

xjaquicd 4.01.10 - 12:23am
Thanx jamster, it works, so simple when you know how, just hold on a pic and a txt icon appears, click that and you get a save image window with option to save to phone or card, I'm so pleased :o) thought i'd made a mistake buying Tocco cos i need to be able to save pics wen i'm on wap, * +

1jamster 5.01.10 - 02:10am
good.... * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Samsung Forum