! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

SGH-U700 - Page 1/4

Subject: SGH-U700
Replies: 27 Views: 5892
> »
ndrau 15.07.08 - 06:09pm
My buttons for dialing menu etc on the top slider respond when u touch them but nothing happens what can be the problem ? * +

25_08 16.07.08 - 05:19am
Wat u mean ntn hapns? If u mean the menu left soft key doesnt open up menu, then u jus gota press it harda, or mayb clean dat surface of da fone. * +

deewinc 16.07.08 - 06:34am
Are they normal keys or touchsensitive keys..coz if i press my keys and nuthin happens, then they like finished! or may b they touch sensitiv wen u touch em they blink but nuthin happens., * +

deewinc 16.07.08 - 06:40am
how do u handle ur u700? at gsmarena many complains are out..,the u700 is the cheapest hsdpa phon out with a 3.2mpx cam! at 120 dollars here! even my d900 is expensiv than that! * +

thar.s 16.07.08 - 03:09pm
If u have problems with a phone, which is hardware related, then there's nothing we can do, but tell you to get it repaired * +

deewinc 16.07.08 - 04:32pm
i wasnt able do minimize the quality 3d mp3 player,.apps like games.,anytime an sms came, i was forced to exit the mp3 or game.,browsing was slow.,with now mx!t and opera.,the phon reb00rts anytime u try to exit or press the red button! * +

deewinc 16.07.08 - 07:07pm
plus i cant use opera wen my batt is low as this interferes with the connection as it certainly dissappear.,thus at some moment the phon will reb00rt! And if i try to download via opera, wen the batt low indicator cams up amidist the download.,it will result into a network error indicator n the download will b cancelled and opera will resume n wen u try to browse.,it will suddenly exit! * +

deewinc 16.07.08 - 07:12pm
wen usin the default browser.,and u slide the phone down.,the browser will hang! And u hav to press the red key otherwise no action will control it...another thing that i find so funny is the battery indicator that sometimes reads battery low and wen it does this.,restartin the phone will result into a battery indicator with 2 bars!!! * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Samsung Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search