! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

NOKIA - Page 2/3

Subject: NOKIA
« <> »
crail 21.09.14 - 07:07pm

@ 3mel - 21.09.14 - 01:52am
high powered flagship androids are just as laggy in relative terms..

not really. the odd stutter maybe. no lags on the note3 that ive noticed. turned my n96 on a while back, it took about 5 minutes just to boot up, but it is full up * +

spunkydj 21.09.14 - 09:50pm
Well i still use symbian and if you read the hack post then it can do just about everything what android can do just a tad slower * +

banbury 22.09.14 - 01:10am

@ crail - 21.09.14 - 07:07pm
not really. the odd stutter maybe. no lags on the note3 that ive noticed. turned my n96 on a while back, it took about 5 minutes just to boot up, but it is full up

the note 3 is a very powerful device. It beats the htc one m8 in benchmarks even though it has a newer 801 chipset. I know that cos I tested both of them side by side. * +

banbury 22.09.14 - 01:12am

@ spunkydj - 21.09.14 - 09:50pm
Well i still use symbian and if you read the hack post then it can do just about everything what android can do just a tad slower

providing you dont want to use bbc iplayer lol * +

reece2020 19.11.14 - 09:33am
Funny how close android is to symbian.

The problem was (I feel) that nokia was patching old software together Symbian anna should have been a complete and entire from the ground up rebuild packedge in an over sized E7 like handset and a larger equally sized N8 if nokia had of done something like that, made as best they could to be power houses then they could have been in with a chance, the E7 was amazing for me loved the hibged keyboard, ive yet to see anything close to that (granted they have prototyped a lumia based on the 800 with a hinged keyboard ala E7 Lumia.

News!! Im looking for this news now but Nokia (the name is up for grabs and may not die - i like the brand) maybe grabbed up for the start of a fresh firm with handsets in the future let see * +

spunkydj 4.12.14 - 08:57pm
if i had the money buy Nokia and get a team to revamp symbian it would prob get all the old and new fans back * +

3mel 4.12.14 - 09:32pm
noo.gif it wouldn't... it's been surpassed. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark