! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Lament Island Os9 - Page 1/33

Subject: Lament Island Os9
Replies: 229 Views: 61793
> »
jscott 11.10.07 - 01:48pm
The first ?real? 3D adventure on mobile phones! Incredible use of phone microphone, camera, turn your mobile into the NDS! This is a game you won?t want to miss! The daring lad Roy stepped into a deserted island where a mysterious castle stayed. There are neatly arrayed rooms, and obvious evidence of a luxurious life. * +

jscott 11.10.07 - 01:49pm
But it was found with nobody inside, just nobody, except the ghosty footsteps at interval and the haunting weeping. What?s hiding in the castle? Ghost, curse, or a story unspeakable? Features Multi-branched captivating story Camera, microphone used in game to solve the wit-worn riddles Real visual effect supported by mould animation and UV animation techniques; * +

Stereo audio effects correlate with distance Real Time Render 3D animation; Interactivable 3 Dimensioned items build by Script-base System; Over 20 challenging levels, more than 50 puzzles; Best Interactive Experience Nominated Item by International Mobile Gaming Award! * +

Download Lament Island v1.01 Unsigned (420kb) file and install . . now extract the Simlife (23.7mb) file to e/ . . If you are using phone then use X-plore (i checked this works btw) . . i suggest you change Power Saver settings to 30 minutes as it can disrupt the extraction if screensaver starts up . . . run the game and off you go. * +

soamz 11.10.07 - 01:55pm
One screenshot of the game please. * +

jscott 11.10.07 - 02:15pm
one screenshot provided dancecat * +

shamsud 11.10.07 - 03:26pm
thanks jscott will u pls sign the sis file for me my email is shamsud_k@yahoo.co.in thank_you * +

1jester 11.10.07 - 03:32pm
um j can u send my dev certificate 2 1jester@mailmate.co.za pls, u signed tombraider 4 me ages ago, if u aint still got it can u tell me who can make 1 4 an n80 cos i dnt fink i can do it on my fone * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-33
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Symbian Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search